Monday 21 November 2011

My list of Things to Do

My list of things to do is long.

Hopefully most of you already know about the things I am ticking off my list at the end of this year, but just in case you forgot here they are:

1. Go on a Safari to see the Wild Cats
2. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
3. Go Scuba diving in the Red Sea (and see the pyramids while I am there!)

This, is in fact, an adventure. An Amazing African Awareness Adventure to raise funds and awareness for organ and tissue donation.

My list has been established for some time now, and it was not until last night when I was looking for photos to share with you my previous list ticking adventures that I realised how much I had actually achieved!


This is what this blog is about! Sharing adventures and ticking things off that every growing bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment