Monday 21 November 2011

#4 Graduate from University - Bachelor of Science (Biological Science)

Ok, so this might seem like a boring simple task that should have never have been on my list of things to do.

BUT, I am telling you, any student who has completed 13 years of schooling and decides to go straight to Univeristy will always have that moment when they sit back and think - why the hell am I doing this?


University is fun. It honestly was one of the best times I have had. I made life long friends. I learnt heaps - not just about science but about life in general and about myself.

University is hard. It does not feel good to fail (sadly, I am speaking from experience). It is not fun being broke all the time. It is stressful. Sometimes you need a break to figure out if it is all worth it.



So, I did just that. I jet setted off to Europe for 3 months and ticked of lots of things on my list! I am pretty sure that I was in... a Macca's in Italy (please don't judge! It was cheap food on a backpackers budget!) when I said to myself, "Yep, I have to, no, actually, I want to go back and finish Univeristy."

As you can see from the photo above. I did it! I graduated from the University of Wollongong on the 21st of December 2007 with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Biological Sciences!

#4 DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment